Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lovely Sunday

Oh, what a beautiful day this turned out to be! Yes, there's sunshine and breezes, and it just makes me feel good all over. I spent some time downstairs stamping today. It really was hard to tear myself away from the sunshine and go to my dungeon, but there was a card I needed to do today. After finishing and taking pictures of it twice and downloading to the computer, I debated about even posting this one. I hope it looks better on your screen than it does on mine. How does YoYo Yellow turn into a weird lime green? Yech! IRL it really is a bright sunshiney yellow. Hope it brightens your day no matter what color it is on my computer screen!
All stamps and materials by SU! of course!
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
CS: YoYo Yellow, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, and Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Cutter Kit, Crafters Tool Kit, and a retired Neutral Button
When the card was done except for the button, it just needed something else. So that's why a retired button was used. None of the brads, eyelets, or whatever other goodies I tried seemed to work just right.
And did you notice the 'ribbon' in the button? It's a teeny piece of white cardstock tied through the holes just like a ribbon. I thought it was the perfect accent for the card.
Again, let me wish you a wonderful, restful Sunday. And may your week be blessed with much fun and many creative moments.
Hugs,
Sharon

No comments: