Friday, October 25, 2013

Christmas Card #2

Ok, today's card is the 2nd in my quick and easy Card Make-a-thon series.  Again if you're interested in making these cards yourself and you're not in the area, I'd be happy to sell you the cut cardstock and embellishments needed to make 10 cards at a reasonable price.   All you'd need would be the stamps, punches etc, and adhesive.  Contact me if you are interested.  OK, enough of the commercial, today I'm sharing a lovely card in navy and white.  That's always a beautiful and serene color combo, so it's perfect for Christmas cards in my humble opinions.  Here you go.....

Stamps:  Christmas Collectibles, and Joyful Christmas
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Whisper White, Night of Navy
Accessories:   Big Shot with Delicate Designs TIEF, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Christmas Ornament Punch, and Dimensionals
In spite of being a simple card, I think it looks very elegant and is just the style of card I like to make for Christmas myself.  It has a crisp, clean look to it, but it's really not too plain.  Just my speed and easy enough to make multiples quickly when you're under a deadline to get all those cards in the mail!

I love the combo of navy and white with just a smidgeon of silver to fancy it up.  And I think the embossed lace across the card is the perfect touch.  Again, rhinestones, glitter, extra layers could all be added, but that's not my aim with this card.

Hope you're enjoying my quick and easy Christmas ideas so far.  Check in tomorrow for the next one in the series.  Happy stamping!      Sharon

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Sharon what a wonderful blog you have. I've enjoyed looking at your Christmas cards. This one is exceptionally beautifully. TFS. I came from Louise Radies blog, who provided a link.