Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bite Me Halloween

I mentioned how much I'm enjoying the clear Photopolymer stamps when using them, and today I have another example for you.  As soon as I saw the new 'Bite Me' set, I knew I 'needed' to get it!  It's just so dog-gone cute!!  So of course I had to sit down and use it as soon as possible, right?  I had the colors chosen and the layout settled on, but it didn't look quite finished.  So I checked to see what other people had done with it.  Imagine my surprise when I found something quite similar to mine already posted.  But she had used the spatter stamp along the bottom with the cardstock colors.  So I tried that with mine, and I love it!!  Here it is...

Stamps:  Bite Me Photopolymer set
Ink:  Stazon Jet Black, Pear Pizzazz, and Elegant Eggplant
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant, and Whisper White
I had thought of using the lines in the Gorgeous Grunge set along the bottom here, but I really like that the whole card is made with just one stamp set.  I'm lovin' using these photopolymer stamps.  You can see exactly where you're placing the stamp.  It was easy to get the long spider webbing to come down right next to the wording without being on top of it. 

And speaking about the words, there are 4 different sentiments in this set!  WooHoo!  I know I'm always looking for a sentiment to fit on a card and this set has four really cute ones!  Sure makes me happy.

Had the 2nd class this afternoon.  Only one more class this week and that's tomorrow night.  This always seems like such a long week for me, but I love spending time with my friends and sharing what I love about Stampin' Up!  That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping in again today.  I'd love to hear what you think of my stamping ideas.  Please leave me a comment if you've got time.     Sharon

No comments: