Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sycamore Street CASE

I know, I've been checking out other blogs again, and boy did I get inspired!  Selene Kempton is a very talented stamper and I always find some idea on her blog that makes me grab my stamps and ink.  You can find her blog here.  I'm sure you'll be amazed at her talent too.  Anyway, I did CASE one of her cards the other day.  I made some adjustments to fit what I wanted and this is what I made...

Stamps:  Bloomin' Marvelous (SAB)
Ink:  Island Indigo and Rich Razzleberry pads, and markers to match
Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry with Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (SAB)
Accessories:  Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (SAB), Pearls Basic Jewels, Bitty Butterfly Punch, and Dimensionals
I love the clean, crisp look of this card with lots of white space and bright splashes of color.  I wasn't too sure about all the colors of this print, but on this card I've totally fallen for them!   Maybe it's just this print, or maybe it's the whole pack of the Sycamore Street DSP that I just can't get enough of!!  And getting these items free with a $50 order through March 22nd is just the icing on the cake.  Doesn't everyone like freebies?!? 

Did you notice the little strip of pearls on each of the butterflies?  They add just the perfect touch of class to the card.

That's it for today.  I think I'll be sharing a few more Sycamore Street ideas with you soon.  I haven't put the paper away yet.  It's still laying on my table just tempting me to come play some more.  What can I do?  Think I need to get back down there for a little more stamping, don't you? 

Happy stamping - Sharon

No comments: