Sunday, February 3, 2013

Recycled Stuff

If you're a purist and only use SU! products on your projects, you might want to leave right now.  If you're like me and just can't help yourself once in awhile, well, stick around.  I've used something on my card that's just a little different from my norm, but why not?!  I had to stop in at the drugstore to pick up a 'script' and also a box of Kleenex too because the sniffles and coughing are still hanging around.  When I saw this packaging, I loved the retro look and colors.  I knew I wanted to use it to make something.  So I came home and this is what I pulled together.  What do you think?

Stamps:  Posy Punch
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White, and Naturals White
Accessories:  Old Olive Satin Ribbon, 5 Petal Punch, Dazzling Details Glitter Glue, and Dimensionals

Can you tell what my secret ingredient is?  The blue and multi-color print paper came from the top of the Kleenex box.  Isn't it an interesting addition to the card?  I thought the colors were fabulous -each of the little rings was another color that matched nicely with our cardstock colors.  It was fun trying to decide which colors to choose to accent it. 

Hope you like my little recycling project today.  You never know what you might find that triggers your creative imagination.  Have fun looking around and let me know what you find to create with!  I'd love to hear about what you've made.  Isn't stamping and crafting fun!!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you'll be back tomorrow to see what's been cooking over here.  Have a blessed Sunday and a creative week ahead.    Sharon

No comments: