Monday, February 20, 2012

Little Boy Easter

Now that Valentine's Day is well in the past, it's really time to start thinking about Easter. When I first saw the Heaven Blessed stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog, I knew I needed to get it. The children were so cute, and the bunnies and chicks would be so much fun to stamp. I've shared the first card I made with the set early on, but then got busy with other things and didn't get to stamp with it again for quite awhile. Well, that has been remedied and I've got another card to share with you using the cute little boy stamp. (He reminds me of my grandson, so...)

Stamps: Heaven Blessed
Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Lucky Limeade, with Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (SAB)
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Crumb Cake
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Everyday Enchantment Brads & Ribbon (SAB), and Dimensionals



This lovely DSP is so soft and gentle that I decided to watercolor the image with just a hint of the same colors keeping the card very delicate looking. I love the added ribbon and brad that coordinate nicely with the Designer Paper. It's fun to have a card that is at least half made up of free Sale-a-bration items. It gives me such a good feeling when I can say that something is 'free'. Guess that's why I love Stampin'Up! and especially Sale-a-bration time!! Make sure you get some of these great items free when you order $50 or more until the end of April. Hurry up - times running out. Sharon

No comments: