Sunday, January 29, 2012

Floral Happiness

Just finished up another card idea. It's been challenging getting back to creating after having a dry spell. Don't know if I went over the top with this card. It's pretty busy compared to what I usually create, so I'm not too confident about it. Feel free to share any comments about it you'd like. I'm tough. I think I can handle the criticism. grin Here you go...



Stamps: Apothecary Art, Loving Thoughts
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz cs, and Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red, and Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Big Shot with Labels Collection Framelits, AquaPainter, Twitterpated Buttons, Lucky Limeade 1/8" Organdy Ribbon (SAB), Sponge Dauber, Mini Glue Dots, and Dimensionals

So, give me your opinion. Is it too busy with too much going on? Or does it sort of fit into a shabby chic category? Really, I'm just not too sure about this one. Seems like I just kept adding on to it and couldn't quit. Need to work on that, don't I?

As you can see, I'm lovin' the Framelits to pieces! Can you see the debossed image on the Pear Pizzazz layer from die-cutting the center out of it? Just thought that looked cool so I couldn't throw it out. I had to use it!! It was a little trickier putting a cut out frame around the stamped image, but I really liked the look.

Thanks for stopping in today. And I'd appreciate any comments you'd like to leave about this card. TIA Have a great week. Sharon

No comments: