Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Double Hearts

Hope you're having a great week so far. The ladies at class today were really crazy and having a good time. They always make me feel happy and very blessed to have them in my life. Ok, on to the good stuff... If you like anything to do with love, Valentine's Day, etc., you're gonna love the P.S. I Love You stamp set from the new mini catalog. It has several solid images and lots of little phrases and words that are so much fun to play with. This is definitely a must-have set as far as I'm concerned. The card I'm sharing today uses a couple of these images along with a lovely print from the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper. Here it is...




Stamps: P.S. I Love You

Cardstock: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler with Twitterpated Designer Series Paper

Ink: Real Red and Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Big Shot with Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Full Heart Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Marina Mist 1/8" Satin Ribbon, Sponge Dauber, Mini Glue Dots, and Dimensionals






My friend Phyllis D. was over Sunday and we got a chance to play around with some ideas. This card ended up being a collaboration between the two of us. I'm still thinking of other options for how it could have gone together, but this is how it is for now. Maybe I'll try another version when I get a chance next week. We'll see how that goes.


Don't you just love this print of DSP paper? It's so soft and feminine looking. All of the prints from this set are very versatile and will be a pleasure to use. The colors are so pretty together. Hmmm, think I'd better consider getting another pack of this before too long! he he he



This is another card that could easily be changed into a wedding or anniversary card. It's always good to have a few anniversary cards on hand. And on that note I'll leave you for today. Hope to be back soon. Sharon

No comments: