Monday, November 21, 2011

Snowy Fun

What a gorgeous day it was today! Sunshine and in the 40's without too much wind. Now that kind of weather I can deal with all winter long. What's that you say? It's not even winter yet? Oh oh, and it's going to get really nasty out there? Oh bummer. Well, at least I can enjoy the great days when we have them. The bad weather will make me appreciate the warmer days even more! But getting back to my card, I've been thinking ahead to the snowy weather and making snowmen with our grandson. Now, that's going to be fun I'm sure! I wanted to make a card that would showcase that event. This card seems to fit the bill. What do you think?

Stamps: Snow Much Fun and Petite Pairs

Cardstock: Marina Mist, and Whisper White

Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, and Basic Gray

Accessories: Big Shot with Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Aqua Painter, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Large Oval Punch, (retired small oval punch), White Gel Pen, Marina Mist Scallop Dots Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Glue, Mica Flakes, and Dimensionals


Yep, that's a lot of stuff used on this card, but I love the different punched pieces popped on it. And isn't that snowball the bird is rolling just too cute with the Mica Flakes added? It makes it look like there's lots of flakes of snow. I purposely left the snowman glitter-free to draw attention to the snowball and bird. Actually, the card just makes me smile when I look at it. And this time around, that's what really matters. Hope someone loves getting this snowy snowman card for Christmas 'cuz I sure had fun making it!


Thanks for popping in. Hope you enjoyed your visit. Ya'll come back now, y'hear?

Sharon

No comments: