Monday, November 7, 2011

Plaid Christmas Lodge

Ever since I saw the awesome Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper, I've had this idea of using the little plaid print on a smallish square card. I love the look of the plaid design just peeking out around the stamped main layer. I had been working on a different card with the lodge and greeting stamped with the Cherry Cobbler, but the size wasn't working out. So I set it aside, cut a larger piece of white cardstock and started over. Much better for that project. But that meant I still had this smaller piece all stamped up and waiting for me. This is what became of it - quite simple but cute I think!

Stamps: Christmas Lodge
Cardstock: Whisper White with Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, 2-Way Glue Pen, and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter



It was wonderfully easy to get this card together - especially after the struggle with yesterday's card!! That little bit of green from the plaid is just enough peeking out around all the edges. You can't get a simpler card then adding a little sprinkle of glitter on the snowy areas and adding a ribbon. I just love how quick and easy this was to make. I can see a few more of these being made in my future.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you're having a great week. And get started on those Christmas cards while there's still time. Enjoy the day! Sharon

No comments: