Monday, April 25, 2011

Vintage Caring

Hope all of you had a glorious Easter yesterday! The services leading up to Easter were so meaningful and touched me deeply. And the celebration service on Sunday was so exciting and joyful! How inspiring!! Even the weather cooperated and was actually nice most of the day so it was all around a great weekend. Ok, the celebrating is now past and it's time to get back to normal - whatever that is! Since the month is coming to a close, I just needed to get in one last hurrah with the lovely Springtime Vintage DSP. I have loved using it these last few months and I'm soooo sorry to see it go. Wouldn't it be lovely if it would be in the next catalog? Yeah, but that probably isn't going to happen. So that means there's only 5 more days left to order this or anything else from the Occasions Mini Catalog (like the Thanks for Caring set too!). Maybe I need to get myself just one more package that I can get out when I want to make something with a real vintage feel. Just saying....


Stamps: Thanks for Caring and Four Frames (sneak peak til the end of the month too!!)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Rose Red with Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Gray, Rose Red, and Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Rose Red Seam Binding, Aqua Painter, Decorative Label Punch, and Dimensionals






This is really a simple card and the design was decided for me. I had some strips of the Springtime Vintage Paper left over from several other projects. So I just played around with them til I found a way to make them fit together.

I love the new set Four Frames. Hmm, think I might have mentioned that before, but that doesn't change how I feel about the set. It's fun to see how many different sets have a sentiment that will fit inside these frames. And with four different styles of frames, there's just about one for any card you want to make. Definitely a must have for me!

One last thing I need to mention is the Thanks for Caring set. The images in this set are really nice and make it easy to put together those harder kinds of cards we all need to make at one time or another. I guess looking at the set, the word I'd use to describe it is gentle. The images and sentiments are very gentle and can be made into lovely caring cards.

Well, that's it for today. If you'd like to order any of the sets or DSP used here, you have until the end of the day on April 30th to add these to your collection. Don't miss out! You can click on the order now button and get it ordered in just minutes. Thanks so much for stopping by, and make sure you come back again soon....
Sharon

No comments: