Thursday, April 14, 2011

Birthday CASE

Yes, I admit it. I do copy ideas when they fit the bill, and this one designed by my downline Phyllis was quick, easy, and a masculine card to boot!! That means there's 3 things going for it that make it a winner as far as I'm concerned. Of course, making a few color changes could turn it into a card perfect for anyone on your card list!! Thanks for the fabulous idea, Phyllis! Here you go....


Stamps: Bring on the Cake (Occasions Mini - only 15 more days to order this set!!)

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, So Saffron and Naturals Ivory with Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper

Ink: Soft Suede pad and Basic Black marker

Accessories: 2-Step Bird Punch (for wings), Marina Mist 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Vintage Mini Brads, 2-Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, and Dimensionals






I'd like to say the card is cute, but that spoils that masculine feel. lol Can't you just see this design made up in any one of our great DSP packs that have a striped design? I'm thinking of bright primary colors for kids, any pastels for girls of any age, even black and white for something a little more mature - like in over-the-hill maybe?? Sorry, that one got me giggling! Just let your imagination run wild with the color choices and have some fun!


Thanks for stopping by today. Give this idea a try. Trust me, you'll love it!

Sharon

No comments: