Sunday, February 27, 2011

More Chocolate

I used the Eat Chocolate set again. This time I wanted to make a box to hold chocolates to give to a friend. I used the Matchbox Die to cut the box out, and that makes it so quick to get these boxes together. Here's what I used to make these boxes....


Stamps: Eat Chocolate, and Daisy Dash Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso and Regal Rose
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Jumbo Handle, Big Shot and Matchbox Die XL, and Dimensionals







I was pleasantly surprised that 4 Nuggets fit inside nicely. Thought only 3 would fit in there. Of course, if you use the Dark Chocolate nuggets, 4 of them can't fit. They must be just a tad bigger, because no matter which way I tried, 4 just didn't fit. So that means I get to keep all the dark chocolate nuggets for ME! woo hoo!

Oh, ummm, sorry. Ah yeah, I was making these to share with my friends, wasn't I. Maybe I'll have to figure out another way to use these dark chocolates to share with others instead of keeping them all for myself. Guess I'll have to work on that later.....

Have a great week ahead. And get those stamps out and play!
Sharon

No comments: