Friday, February 25, 2011

Artistic Etchings for Mother

I mentioned yesterday that I'd been getting cards cut and organized for stamping on Tuesday. Today I thought I'd share another card that the ladies will be making. Again I used one of the prints from the Greenhouse Gala DSP pack. I just love these prints and want to use them on everything! Here's a collage style card for Mother's Day.
Stamps: Artistic Etchings, En Francais, and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive with Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper
Ink: River Rock, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, and a retired Summer Sun Corduroy Button, and Dimensionals
I thought this card might be just right for any mom that loved to travel. The card seemed to have a slightly carefree look about it. Hope some soldier thinks it's just right for their very own special mom.
After I had the card planned and everything cut and packaged, I realized I had drifted towards the yellow/green color spectrum again. Since we received several inches more of that cold white stuff that sticks to everything again last night, I guess my subconscious was busy trying to create a little sunshine around here! I'm so tired of the cold and snow!! Isn't it about time for spring soon?
Thanks for looking in. Love the comments you've been leaving. It's nice to know you're out there! Have a wonderful day and take time to play this weekend. It keeps you young at heart!
Sharon

1 comment:

Rhonda Langley said...

I love yellow and green together! Makes me think of spring1 Love the card!