Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Top Note Gift Box

Hi there! Today I've got a really quick post for you. One of my downline ladies, Phyllis Dahlstrom, made some of these cute little boxes for our Christmas party. Inside she had some homemade fudge. Yummy!! I can't give you too many details on how the box was made, because I've never made one of these. But I'm going to give it a try after Christmas. Hmmm..... The wheels are turning..... Wouldn't it be the perfect size for a Valentine box??? That means I've got to figure out how it's made. I'll get back to you on that later.
Stamps: Bells and Boughs, Serene Snowflakes
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot with Top Note Die, Old Olive Satin Ribbon
Not sure for the ovals just what was used. I guess you need to use your imagination here.
Isn't it pretty? I think she did a great job on both the box and the fudge!! Hope you like Phyllis' idea as much as I do. After I track her down for some dimensions after Christmas, this is one of the first ideas I'm going to try my hand at. Check back later for another version for another occasion.
Hurry up now. Only 3 days left til Christmas! Hope you're not too frazzled to think about the true meaning of this holiday - when the Christ Child was born and God came to earth to live with us. What a blessing and honor to serve Him!!
Merry Christmas and God bless you and your family in the coming year.
Sharon

No comments: