Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Softly Styled

Ok, I thought you might like to see something besides Christmas today. Well, whether you want it or not, that's what you're getting today. One of my good friends, Brenda K. shared a card she made with some retired elements on it. I thought it was very soft and pretty and had to make my version of her card using current products. This is what I came up with...


Stamps: Elements of Style, Baroque Motifs, and Thoughts and Prayers
Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Bashful Blue
Ink: Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sponge quarter, and Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon

Since I've been needing so many get well and sympathy cards lately, I thought I would use the words "Praying for you..." as it would then be appropriate for either need. I usually leave the inside blank until I'm ready to send it out. Seems like whenever I finish off the inside of a generic type of card, along comes a need but the card has the wrong sentiment inside. So you have to sit down and make another one when there just isn't enough time. You ever have that problem? It really pays to have a few sympathy and get well cards on hand for those last minute deals. Especially since my daughter is now coming by and raiding my stash on a regular basis. lol Oh well, at least she likes my cards enough to send them!
Sharon

No comments: