Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bethlehem Christmas

Oh my goodness!! Have I got some gorgeously awesome cards to share with you in the next few days! A few of us got together on Saturday and had a shoebox swap. The ladies' cards were just fabulous and I can't wait to share them with you. You're gonna flip when you see them!!
The card I'm sharing today was designed by Elizabeth O'Hagan, and it's a beauty! She always comes up with lovely designs, but she really outdid herself with this one.
Stamps: Come to Bethlehem
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: VersaMark and Basic Black
Accessories: Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Big Shot with Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Ticket Corner Punch, Mat pack and Piercing Tool, Chantilly Crochet Trim, Basic Rhinestones, and Coluzzle (retired)
Isn't this card fabulous? The colors are so rich and just perfect for the design. I'm sure those Three Wise Men would approve of this card.
It's hard to see from the picture, but there's a rhinestone in the center of the star. IRL it's just the 'frosting on the cake' as far as I'm concerned! Very elegant, but surprisingly not too hard to make. I think there just might be a few of these going out to some very special people on my card list this Christmas.
Make sure you check back tomorrow for another installment of fabulous Christmas cards! You won't be disappointed, I can assure you of that! Have a restful night and I'll be seeing you tomorrow with more goodies!
Sharon

No comments: