Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Elegant Ornament Take Two

I mentioned several days ago when posting the first ornament card that I'd give you the latest version after classes were finished on Wednesday, so here it is. I was right wasn't I - it's better than the earlier one, isn't it?

Love, love, love the lines of the card - very elegant. But I love even more how dog-gone easy it is to make this card. And so did the ladies at classes this week! It was a real hit with them, and will probably be the card I make bunches of for our personal Christmas cards. Isn't it just gorgeous??


Stamps: Tags til Christmas and Seasonal Sentiments
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, and Brushed Silver
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot with Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Rich Razzleberry 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Ornament Punch, and Dimensionals

Each time I make one of these cards I can't believe how quick it comes together! This is one of those great 10 Minute or Less cards that are a life saver when you're in a real time crunch. And who isn't scrambling for more time during the holidays? I guess I need to get my rhinestones, ribbon, and silver cardstock ordered before they're backordered!! LOL Just thinkin' ahead, don'tcha know!

Have a great day and get planning those Christmas cards while you still have time!
Sharon

No comments: