Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halloween Four Square Card

Here's another card (or two) from stamp classes this week. I couldn't decide which I liked better, so I made two versions and the ladies had a choice on which one to make. The choosing was pretty even between the two. Which one do you prefer?
Stamps: Batty for You and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White and Nite Owl Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Black ink pad, with Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Basic Black Markers
Accessories: 1 1/4" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, and Dimensionals
Everything used is exactly the same for both cards, except for the different design of the paper chosen and different stamps from the set that were used. All the ladies could choose which paper to use and had a choice of 8 images for the squares. Needless to say, everyone's card turned out just a tad different, but that's part of the fun. Isn't it??
When polling them on why they made their choices, it depended on how young the recipient would be. Skulls and darker for the older kids, brighter and cuter for the youngsters. There you have the results of my very unofficial poll just in case you need to know something as important as that! lol
Hope you're having a great week. I know my week is always great when it's peopled with friends and stamping. toodles....
Sharon

1 comment:

Rhonda Langley said...

Great card! Those images are cute! I think my favorite is the second card-I love that paper!