Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Leaf Card

Yes, yes, it's leaves again today. I seem to be stuck on leaves right now. Maybe it's the cooler weather? Who knows. (shrug) I was wanting to make another card for Thanksgiving using the French Foliage set, but I was looking to make it a bit more masculine than yesterday's version. So here's the latest. Do you like it as much as yesterday's card? Let me know what you think...
Stamps: French Foliage, Woodgrain, and Teey Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Cajun Craze, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sponge quarter, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon (retired), and Cutter Tool
My most favorite part of this set is that the leaves are substantial, but not entirely solid. It's so much fun to layer them all over each other, but you can still see each leaf without it getting muddy looking. Did I mention this is one of my very 'favoritest' sets?? If that's not a word, I think it should be!
The woodgrain background stays with the tree/leaf idea so it was the perfect choice. The colors are bold, but still within the bounds of natural. Do you think it meets the masculine challenge?
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear your ideas and comments. Now get those stamps out and start inking! Time to get going on all your fall and winter ideas.
Sharon

No comments: