Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sweet Saturday

Good afternoon! Hope you're having a wonderful day today. I've been working on the projects for next week's classes and I've been running into roadblocks at every turn! You ever have one of those days? It's getting a bit frustrating, but I'll deal with it I'm sure. lol This card is one I'd been working on, but then realized there wasn't enough DSP left for everyone to make this one. So instead I'm sharing it with you and then it's back to the drawing board for me. (shrug)


I guess it's just as well that the ladies won't be making this one, because I think it needs something else. Trouble is, I'm just not sure what that something else is. I've tried buttons and ribbons and wasn't happy with what I tried. If you've got any suggestions, I'd sure love to hear them!!

Stamps: Garden From the Heart and Fresh Cuts
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, and Naturals White cardstock with Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
Ink: Stazon Jet Black and Regal Rose, Sahara Sand ink pads, So Saffron and Certainly Celery markers
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Aqua Painter, and Dimensionals

Ok, now you've seen the card. What kinds of changes or additions would you make? All suggestions and comments are very welcome!

Enjoy the weekend!
Sharon

No comments: