Friday, April 23, 2010

Sending Loving Thanks

Ok, you know how it goes - you're always running short of 'thank you' notes to send out. And that's the case for me right now. Since it's almost the end of the Occasions Mini and I have some Sending Love Specialty DSP left over, I thought it would be a good idea to quickly make up some cards using this paper. If I get them in the mail right away, they would still be current when people receive them. Whew, that's pretty convoluted thinking on my part, but I think you're still with me. Right? So I got out my tools and put together several cards, and now I've got to write the notes and get them in the mail before I forget!!


The cards are pretty straight forward, nothing out of the ordinary here. But I thought they did turn out nicely, and I'll be happy to use them. And since I was using dsp from the mini catalog, I thought I'd go all the way and use a stamp set and accessories too so it's all coordinated.

Stamps: With All My Heart
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Pretty in Pink and Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Pink Corduroy Buttons (just love these!!), Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, and Sponge quarter

Now that this paper is almost retired, I'm finally getting around to using the flip side of it. So far, I had concentrated on the glitzy, glittered sides of this paper pack. But now I'm finding that the plainer sides really are quite nice. Hmmmm.....maybe I might need to get another pack to use later for my personal correspondence. It's really growing on me.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you're having a terrific Friday and getting all geared up for the weekend. Don't forget to take some time for stamping!
Sharon

1 comment:

Vera said...

Oh, I really love this card, Sharon! It's a wonderful composition!