Thursday, March 12, 2009

What a Week!!

You know how exhausted you feel after you've been really down and out sick? That's how we've both been feeling here. My poor hubby is still fighting the queasies and running a temp at different times of the day, and I'm still hacking away from the bronchitis and sore from pleurisy. What a pair of sorry souls we are. The doc keeps saying that we really will get over all this, but it sure seems to be taking forever.


Even with feeling yucky, there is still stamping to be done. Classes were this week, I have a workshop tomorrow, and I got to squeeze in a few hours stamping with Janine. That's always fun. Oh yes, food was also involved in that visit. And then Beth and I are trekking over to Canada for a Regional Seminar really early (!) on Saturday. I can't wait to go and get recharged! I didn't figure there would be time for many swaps, but I did manage a couple dozen so far. This is what I'll be sharing in London. Hope the ladies there like my card.
All images and materials by SU!
Stamps: Sweet Stems and Fifth Avenue Floral
CS: Cameo Coral, Orchid Oppulence, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Orchid Oppulence
Access: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, Crafters Tool Kit, and Dimensionals
Reading the accessory list made me think I might have gone overboard on the punches. Hmmm, four different punches on one card? Naw, you can never use too many punches, can you???
Well, I need to get back to planning the workshop for Terri and her friends. It will be great seeing them again. It's been quite awhile so we need to have fun!! Let's paaartaay!
Happy stamping,
Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ladies will love your card, Sharon! Have fun at the regional seminar in Canada. Hope you feel better soon!

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Looks fabulous, Sharon, save one for me! :)