Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Lovely Sunday To You

Yes, it is lovely out there. Still a might bit chilly for me, but with the sun shining I can tolerate the cold better. Even though it doesn't feel like spring yet, it looks like it. The maple tree has had a zillion flowers on it. They don't last long, but they make a big mess on the driveway. Oh well. You have to take the good with the bad. My daffodils and narcissus are up about 3" so far, so that's a good thing. I'll take any step in the right direction towards spring and warm weather.
The cards I'm sharing with you today have a spring feel to them. The first one is using one of the Sale-a-bration sets called Polka Dot Punches. There's only another week to go where you can get this set for FREE! Don'cha just love those freebies?! If you still want to pick this set up, you can contact me and I'll put in an order for you, or you can order directly from my website. Be sure you go and check out the link on the side.
All stamps and materials by SU! of course.
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, Sweet Little Sentiments
CS: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White
Ink: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and Rose Red.
Accessories: Celery Twill Ribbon (SAB), 3/4" Circle Punch, and Dimensionals
This is just a quick, pretty card to send a note out to cheer someone up. Wouldn't you enjoy getting this in the mail instead of those dreadful bills?


This next card is really my style. I love pastels and pinks are a favorite. This has a splash of color with the layer of Raspberry Tart DSP that really gets your attention. The rest is sweet and demure, so it's a fun mix.
All stamps and materials by SU!
Stamps: Wonderful Watercolors and Sweet Little Sentiments again (can you tell I love this set?)
CS: Pink Pirrouette, Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Whisper White and Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Rose Red pad, and Regal Rose and Always Artichoke Markers
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, and Dimensionals.
Hope you enjoyed these ideas. Be sure to drop me a note and let me know what you think.
Happy stampin',
Sharon

No comments: