Saturday, March 7, 2009

Upcoming Special Class

Hi all! Hope you're enjoying this warm, drippy Saturday. Don't know what it's like where you live, but here it feels like spring is in the air. And it seems to be dripping from the clouds at the moment. I can't complain too much 'cuz at least the temps are in the 50's. Yah! It's coming! I can feel it! And to celebrate that fact, I'll be holding a special class for you ladies out there that can come.
You're invited to come to my 'Crazy for Cupcakes' class. Isn't this just the cutest set you've ever seen? During class you'll make 4 coordinated cards all with a birthday theme and the darling cupcake pouch to store them. This would make a great gift for someone, or you can keep it all for yourself and store your cards in it.
Crazy for Cupcakes Class
when: Sunday March 22
time: 1:30 - 4:30 pm
cost: $25.00
If you pre-order the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set for $23.95 plus shipping and tax, you will receive $5.00 off your class price so you'll be able to make many more of these cute cards.

Please let me know if you're interested. Either call me at 313-563-1537 or email me at:
I'd love to have you join us at the class!
Back to stamping!
Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great birthday cards, Sharon! Hate to tell you, but we're enjoying temperatures in the 70s here in Maryland!