Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Slip-sliding away in Michigan

Yes, winter is back with all it's cold and blustery charms. We have icy roads and cars, and actually pretty much everything outside. I needed to do some running around to various places so there I was shivering out there in the middle of it all. Oh bummer! I could be at Leadership in Orlando, enjoying the warmth, and stamping with friends! Woe is me!! I'm chomping at the bit to see the new catalog and all the new goodies I'll just HAVE to purchase! With my daughter's wedding this Saturday morning, going to Leadership was really out of the question. But that doesn't mean I'm not wishing I was there. I hope all of you "leaders" out there are having a great time and stamping your little hearts out!
Since I had to stay in Michigan, now is a good time to be doing a little "springtime stamping". Well, maybe it's not specifically spring, but it's for warmer weather dreaming. How's that?
This is my latest buzzin' bee card. I love the warm colors and the bees are just the cutest!
All materials and stamps by SU! of course!
Stamps: Just Buzzin' By and Itty Bitty Background
CS: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Brown, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Gold Mini Brad, Paper Snips, and Dimensionals
Doncha just love those itty bitty bees? I think they just make the card. These colors are a little darker than the first 2 cards I made, so it seems to have totally different feel to it. Maybe that's just my imagination, but it does make me feel a little warmer inside too. Hope it gives you a warm and happy feeling too.
Have a happy stampin' day!
Hugs,
Sharon

No comments: