Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm baaaaaack!

Well, sort of anyway. Did anybody miss me? I've been out of commission in a big way. What can I say? It's winter, and my almost yearly upper respiratory crud has come. It sure knocked me off my feet this time around. It's been a whole week since I last set fingers to my computer keyboard, or even touched a stamp. Can you believe it? It's been such a blur because of my fever that I'm having trouble realizing that it's Sunday again already. How could I have missed out on a whole week?
Since I'm already out of energy and haven't stamped in ages, you're gonna have to settle for something I stamped awhile back. The new set that was used, Dream A Little, is one of the fabulous new Hostess Sets in the new 2009 Spring and Summer Catalog. If you don't have one yet, I'd be happy to get one to you, or you can peruse it online at my website.
All stamps and materials used by SU!
Stamps: Dream A Little
CS: Mellow Moss, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, and Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Silver Mini Brads, Aqua Painter, and Crafters Tool Kit.
This card has very clean lines and is on the basic side. It was made with the thought of using it for a masculine sympathy card. I've been needing so many sympathy cards already this year that I did a little make-ahead session. It's always so hard to make these as you need them. Hopefully you won't be needing any sympathy cards soon, and you can use the idea for a masculine birthday, get well, or thinking of you card. Or make one for each category and cover all your bases!
On that note, I'm out of here. Back to the sofa for me. I'm plum tuckered out.
Take care, stay well, and
happy stamping!
Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card, Sharon! Hope you feel better soon!