Monday, January 5, 2009

Lovely January - so far

What a terrific day it is! The sun is shining and the sky is blue. It's a little on the chilly side, but all in all, it's not too bad. I know the winter weather will be striking again soon, but ya just gotta enjoy it while ya can! I was out shopping with my daughter today. She picked up her veil and a few other goodies for the up-coming wedding. She's so excited she's bouncing around on her seat just like when she was a little girl. I guess in our hearts we always have a little of that child still in each of us! Now on to what gets me excited...
I've been playing with the new SU! set Just Buzzin By. This set will be in the new catalog coming out later this month. To me, it just sings SPRING! It was one I just had to preorder because the bees are just too cute! So far I've made 3 cards and the colors are all very different. Today I'll show you the blue and pink versions. Later on I'll give you the other and whatever else there is to show. Anyway, let me give you a rundown of these two card ideas.
1st card-
Stamps: Just Buzzin By and Curvy Verses
CS: More Mustard, Brocade Blue, Garden Green and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Brocade Blue
Accessories: AquaPainter, Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Earth and Regals), 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Black Grosgrain, Sponge, Dimensional, and staple.
2nd card-
Stamps: Just Buzzin By
CS: Pretty In Pink, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Blush Blossom
Accessories: AquaPainter, Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Earth and Regals), Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Sponge, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
I wish you could see the wings better. None of the pictures I took really showed them off. The way they glitter makes them seem like they're fluttering.
It's time for me to get going now. There's still so much to stamp and so little time. Have fun creating something fun and frivolous today!
Sharon

No comments: