Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Still Wednesday

I know, it's a little late in the day, (actually night) but it is still Wednesday. I wanted to get this card posted yet today. I'll be seeing some ladies soon that requested some quick card ideas for Christmas. So that means I have to MAKE some quick card ideas for Christmas. Novel idea, right? And since I'm making new cards, they might as well be posted here. Right? Yup, that's what I thought too. This means there should (hopefully) be more cards posted this week. Keep checking back.

For this card with the wisemen, I always think Rich Regals. They brought expensive gifts, so I think of rich, opulent colors to portray them. Subsequently, the card color is all shades of purple with a rhinestone added for the star.

All materials are SU!
Stamps: Season of Simple Grace
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, and Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Key Tag Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Square Rhinestone Brads-Ice, White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals.

I gave this card much thought concerning sponging edges or not. I decided that the crisp, clean lines worked better for the elegant look I wanted for this card. What do you think? To sponge or not to sponge. That is the question!

Enjoy the card and feel free to case if this suits your fancy. Actually this card stamped up so fast, maybe I need to try another one or two with this set. This is probably what I'll be dreaming about tonight. Thanks for looking...
Hugs,
Sharon

1 comment:

Cassie said...

love your blog - came over on the advice of JanTink and so glad i did! Love the mirrors you made with the fragments and your take on the "frankie" was genius, unique and so fun!