Friday, November 21, 2008

Good to be back in the saddle...???

Yes, it's good to be back stamping again. Forget about the saddle - I wouldn't know what to do with it anyway! I managed to pull a muscle in my back last week and it's taken awhile to get back to stamping. Too much twisting and turning, bending and lifting those heavy stamps, ya know.
Last night was my downline meeting, so I had to make my swaps (Wednesday) and plan for the evening. Not too many ladies showed up, but we had a good time and the swaps were awesome!! We actually had more people swapping than expected so I didn't get one of everyone else's swap. Boo hoo... I didn't want to deprive anyone else! Anyway, I always make extra of my cards to use later. Forget it, they were all gone. I couldn't remember exactly what I'd made, but I tried to make anyother as close to the original as possible to share with all of you.

Ta Da!! I just love this little penguin guy. I didn't put any Christmas words on this card, so it can be used in January when you're celebrating skiing or snowman making. How fun is that idea?

Of course, all products are SU! (except for that little white plastic snowflake thingie that I've had forever!)

Stamps: Punch Pals, Best Wishes and More
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Black Classic ink and White Craft ink, Going Gray, So Saffron, and Certainly Celery Markers
Accessories: Sponge, Snowflakes #2 Dies, BigShot, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Mini glue Dots, Dimensionals

I thought it was surprising how airy the sky looked after adding the white craft ink snowflakes. I had just used the Baja Breeze at first. Adding white just opened it up and gave it a much nicer look. Way too dark without the white touches.

Hope you enjoy the card today. I'll be back sooner than last time - I promise!!
Hugs,
Sharon

No comments: