Monday, July 16, 2012

Rejoicing Angel

I'm trying to get a card posted for tonight in between packing for convention.  I really needed a break cuz I was getting too stressed out.  (I'm not the best traveler - I freak out!)  Any way, thought this would be a great stress reducer.  So here goes.  Last week was my class week and I had the ladies getting started on their Christmas cards.  This is one that I really loved.

Stamps:  Rejoicing with You and More Merry Messages
Cardstock:  Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler and VersaMark
Accessories:  Heat Tool, Pewter Emboss Powder, Big Shot with Finishing Touches Edgelits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, Antique Brads, and Dimensionals
I love all the different textures on this card.  If you look closely, you might notice that it looks alot like the card sample shown on page 21 of the new 2012-2013 catalog.  I used the the layout of the sample and changed the colors, some stamps, and accessories.  Why mess up a good layout when SU! does such a fabulous job at it? 

Anyway, hope you like the card and it prompts you to start thinking ahead to Christmas and what you'll be making for your cards this year.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hopefully I'll get a couple more ideas posted before I leave.  Toodles, Sharon

No comments: