Friday, July 20, 2012

Christmas 3rd Time Around

Ok, hope you aren't too tired of my Christmas in July samples 'cuz there's another one today.  This one will be the last one for awhile.  I really need to start thinking about the fall holidays coming up first and not get so carried away with Christmas.  So enjoy this one - there won't be anymore for a little while.

Stamps:  Christmas Blessings
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, with Be Of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Stazon Jet Black, Gumball Green, and Cherry Cobbler pads, Daffodil Delight marker
Accessories:  AquaPainter, Pearls Basic Jewels, Victoria Crochet Lace Trim, and Dimensionals
When the catalog had just come out,  I knew this would be one of the first stamp sets I'd purchase.  The artwork is just lovely, and the sentiment and fonts used for it are perfect!  Can't tell I like it very much, can you?!

Even with the watercoloring, this card is very quick to put together once all the layers are cut and ready to put together.  It looks involved and time consuming, but actually it would be a great card to make up in multiples.  In fact, I think I just might!
Thought you'd want to see the inside here too.  Nothing too special, but nice words and a bit of color to set it off.

That's it for my Christmas in July theme.  Hope you enjoyed the ideas.  Definitely different styles and colors to think about.  Now it's time to start thinking about pumpkins and ghosties.  I should be back from conventions and ready to stamp by Monday.  Hopefully there will be goodies to share soon!  Sharon

No comments: