Saturday, December 24, 2011

Stockings were hung...

Ok, I'm out of breath from the marathon wrapping, but it was so much fun getting gifts for our 19-month old grandson. Of course that means lots of wrapping, but it's so worth it. Tomorrow he'll probably be more interested in the boxes than what's in them. But it's going to be so wonderful watching the wonder on his little face. I can hardly wait! Oh yes, I did mention stockings, didn't I? I made some of those cute little stocking gift card holders and filled them. Thought I'd share them with you yet tonight.


Stamps: the to/from stamp is sitting out on my table and I have no idea what set it came from! oh oh!

Cardstock: Whisper White, with Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Accesssories: Big Shot with Holiday Stocking Bigz Die and an embossing folder for the fur, Antique Brads, White Striped Organza Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, and Sponge Dauber



Here's more of a closeup of a stocking. I loved the look of the Antique Brads with this DSP. It looks more vintage instead of just country. And the different prints of the papers were so much fun to mix and match. (The ladies in class made these and had their choice of print combos - so much fun choosing!) I had a few extras cut, so I made them up and hung them from our garland over the entertainment center. Nice touch!


It's time to leave for the candle-light service at church. This is one of my very favorite special services throughout the church year and I'd hate to miss it! Wishing you a very blessed Christmas with God' peace and love surrounding you in the coming year. Sharon

No comments: