Saturday, December 24, 2011

Musical Gifts

I've been busy making last minute gifts so haven't gotten around to posting lately. Just thought I'd share some of the cd holders that I made this past week. Luckily I remembered to take pictures before I'd given all of them away! Hope you enjoy!

Ok, there's lots of pics 'cuz I made 10 of these as gifts. Everything used is SU! except for two different dies I used - the ornament and the front of the blue one. Of course, that doesn't mean that everything is currently available. When it comes to my own project making, out comes all my retired favorites. Don't you do that too?


Loved using the Stocking Accents Die that coordinates with the Holiday Stocking Bigz Die. It made perfectly sized holly and smaller ornaments to use as accents on these cd holders.

Some of these really needed sponged accents, some didn't. It was really fun making these because each and every one was different. Wish I'd gotten pics of all of them, but then you'd still be looking at pics tomorrow morning!

I wanted to thank my friend Phyllis' husband Jeffrey for burning the cd's and making the playlist for me so all I had to do was get the cases put together. And that's the fun part anyway!!


Guess that's all for now. If I get everything else finished that needs doing, I'll post more Christmas gifts that I've been working on. Sorry I didn't have them all finished to show you a month ago when they'd have been some help for you. I'll have to work on that for next year!

Now I'm off to help Santa get all the gifts wrapped up and ready to go. Ho ho ho!!!
Sharon

No comments: