Friday, June 18, 2010

Friends Never Fade

Tomorrow is going to be fun. Some of us are meeting on Saturday for a small shoebox swap. There's only 4-5 of us that will be in attendance, but we'll have fun anyway. And there's food involved so you know it'll be fun. Thought I'd share with you what my card is going to be. The parameters of the swap were simple - use new products that we could pre-order from the new Catalog. And of course, all of us had ordered a few items that we could use! lol I can't wait to see what the others came with for their ideas!


Stamps: Friends Never Fade and Thank You Kindly
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Marina Mist, and Basic Black
Accesssories: Scallop Border Punch, Scallop Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon and Dimensionals






I'm really happy with this color combination and layout. Hope the ladies enjoy making their cards. It really isn't very hard to make, but I like the simpler look myself.

Well, I've worked hard today trying to sort out all my old retired stamps and get my cardstock organized. I can't believe how hard it is trying to remember which color family the different colors belong in. Yikes! How many months before I get it down right?! And don't get me started about where I stashed those mini catalog sets that are now in the catalog! I know they're around here somewhere!! Oh well, keep at it and I'll get done sooner or later. And I'll have to keep reminding myself what is current and which color is what color family - or something like that!

Hope you've got some wonderful plans for the weekend. Me, after the shoebox swap, I've got more organizing to do - all the ink pads, markers, ribbons, and other accessories!! Oh My Goodness!! Should keep me busy for quite awhile.
Toodles,
Sharon

No comments: