Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sweet Little Lamb

I don't know about you, but I've had just about all I can take from this snowy winter. And after all the snow we've been getting here lately, I need some kind of cute, springy project to work on. I'm really trying to think SPRING! Ok now, concentrate, concentrate!!

Ahh, spring! I just love using little chickies, bunnies, or lambs for my Easter cards. They're always so darn cute and I just want to give them a little cuddle! Don't they just make you want to smile? So let's get out those pastel colors! Get out all those punches! Let's get busy creating something for spring!!


Isn't this little lambie-pie a real cutie? So darn fluffy and she even has a little ribbon in her hair too! (or is that fur? wool?? oh, whatever! You know what I mean!!)

Stamps: All Holidays
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery Pads, Certainly Celery and Basic Black Marker
Accessories: Scallop Circle, Word Window, Wide Oval, Scallop Oval, Large Oval, 1/2" Circle, 1/8" Circle, and Trio Flower Punches, Sponge quarters, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue, Black Gingham Ribbon, and 2 non-SU! punches


I thought this was one of the cutest little punchies I've ever made. And this was one of the cute projects made in the Punchy Class held here this month. If you're in the area, you really should try to come to these classes. You never know what you'll be making, but I think the projects are all cute and creative! And I'd love to show you how to make them so you can make more for yourself and your friends! The next Punchy class will be held March 16th. You can email me for more details about these classes and all the other class options I have available. Come and create with me!

Hope you're staying warm and dry in this wintry weather! Keep thinking spring - it's bound to get here sooner or later!! ;-)

Sharon

No comments: