I am so excited!! Stampin Up has taken the best of both worlds to create these clear mount stamps. They are the same excellent quality rubber stamps they have always had but now the blocks are clear so you can see through them. I just got my first set yesterday and wasn't sure how I would like them but I have to tell you that they are FABULOUS! So easy to use and you can see exactly where you are stamping. These will be available to customers on Jan 5th!
Over the past few years, there has been enormous demand from demonstrators and customers alike for a line of repositionable clear-mount rubber stamps. Well, you asked for it, and now you have it! Starting with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and the 2010 Sale-A-Bration Brochure, Stampin' Up! now offers our exclusive stamp art in both traditional wood-mount, and the new clear-mount option.
Our new clear-mount rubber stamps are the result of extensive research with the intent to maintain the very best image quality in the stamping industry, while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and storability inherent in repositionable clear-mount rubber stamps.
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
* Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
* Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
* Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
* Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
* Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
* Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
* Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
So what do you think? Maybe you need to book a party right now so you'll be one of the first to see and stamp with these new products! If you're anywhere in the greater Detroit and surrounding areas, I'd love to come and share these new products with you!!