Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sneak Peak look at Easter

Can you believe you just read "Easter" already??? Yes, the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog will be arriving in mailboxes in another week or two. And yes, there are so many cute and lovely Easter ideas shown along with all the other holidays it has. But today I'm focusing on just Easter.
When I got my first look at the new Mini, I fell in love with a set called 'Abundant Hope'. The set has a beautiful line-art image, some very meaningful sentiments, and a tiny accent border piece. I must admit it was love at first site for me. I love watercoloring images and love, love, love pastels. So this was the first set I ordered, and the first set I played with too!! And while you're reading this today, my downline is probably making this card right now during our Shoebox Swap. he he


Isn't it just lovely?? Spring always means Easter to me and one of my favorite things at this time of year is all new flowers bursting out of the frozen ground and springing to life. (I know we're just getting into the beginnings of winter here, but I can always dream, can't I?) I've had daffodils growning along my fence for years, so this was the perfect reminder of spring.

Stamps: Abundant Hope acrylic-mount stamp
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, the brand new Scallop Trim Border (that you'll be able to earn free during Sale-A-Bration starting January 5th!!), Aqua Painter, sponge quarter, and Dimensionals


I just had to share with you a close-up of the new border punch. Isn't it great? And there's a corner punch to co-ordinate with it too!!! Am I excited about these new products? Oh yeah! I can hardly wait to share them with you. Won't you consider booking a party with me to play with all these awesome new products? Or if you're not in the area, you can always order online from me. Just click on the button on the right to go shopping. Now remember, you have to wait until January 5th to order any of these new items. Yah, I know - gotta save some of those Christmas dollars to use next month!! LOL

Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the holidays!
Sharon















No comments: