Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Another Blue Lodge Card

Did I mention we had a great time visiting family a couple weeks ago?  Seems like we enjoyed ourselves so much we brought some extra stuff home with us - like germs!  One of our nephew's children was just getting over tonsilitis when we arrived.  When we returned home, our 2year old grandson came down with it and now his baby brother, my daughter and I all have gotten it too.  Now doesn't that sound like fun?  Seems like everybody is cranky and out of sorts with it and we all need a couple days to just sleep it off!  Don't you love it when the good times just keep on coming?  Now enough of the whining and on to a card for you.  I promised I'd be working on another version of the blue Christmas Lodge card I posted last.  And here it is - a little simpler, and I think I like it even better.  What's your opinion?

Stamps:  Christmas Lodge and Petite Pairs
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White
Accessories:  Big Shot with Labels Collection Framelits, Stamp-a-ma-jig, and Midnight Muse Stitched Ribbon
I just love this tree done with multiple stamping to give it a "foresty" look.  What, there's no word like that?  Oh well, you all know exactly what I mean, don't you?  So that's 5 stampings from just one inking.  That ink is really intense!  And each one of the stamped trees are all great different blues.  Love it!

The cut from the Labels Collection Framelit perfectly frames these trees and allows just a little room for the sentiment without having to add another layer.  That's a help when you're having to mail bunches of cards at Christmas time.

Hope you like this version of the tree from the Christmas Lodge set.  And right now you can order just the tree separately as one of the Single Stamps that Stampin'Up! has available.  These single stamps will only be available until January 2, 2013, so it you want just the tree and not the rest of this set, now is the perfect time to order.  Just click on my 'order now' button and have fun!  There are plenty of other single stamps available too, so don't miss out.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't think any of these nasty germs can get to you through the computer so you're safe for now.  I've got more to share with you tomorrow, so come on back.  Sharon

No comments: