Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Simple Greeting Card Kids

One of the sets in the catalog is a favorite of mine because the kids are so dog-gone cute.  I'm talking about the Greeting Card Kids set.  Each one of them is adorable and I find myself using this set every season I can.  So here's my Christmas card using the cuddly little girl with her wagon and tree.  Hope you like it as much as I do!
Stamps:  Greeting Card Kids and Greetings of the Season
Ink:  Stazon Jet Black and Watercolor Wonder Crayons
Paper:  Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, and Old Olive
Accessories:   Big Shot with Window Frames Framelits, AquaPainter, White Organza Ribbon, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, and Dimensionals
I've really been leaning towards the cleaner, leaner looking cards lately without lots of layers  and doodads on them.  This still looks like it has the clean lines that I like even though there are several layers of cardstock and 2 layers of ribbon. 

I'd thought of using the die-cut layers lined up straight, but decided it was more interesting with them set at angles instead.  I used both the Subtles and Regals Watercolor Wonder Crayons for this card.  They're so simple to use just by touching the tip of the AquaPainter to the crayon and painting away.  I always did like to color when little, and  still haven't outgrown it yet!

Thanks for checking it again!  I appreciate any and all of your comments.  Leave me an email address so I can reply to you personally.  When you comment you really inspire me want to do even better!  Thanks,
Sharon

No comments: