Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Joyous Celebrations

Whoa!  Is it really the middle of October already?  Sheesh, where has the time gone?  I've been busy with commitments and have squeezed in some stamping time around things.  But, I've been lax about posting anything.  So today, I'm going back to a card I made a couple weeks ago.  It was the first time playing around with this set and the Holiday Frame TIEF.  Several ladies wanted to know how to make the card in the Holiday Catalog, so I did a CASE of that one and then made another version.  Today I'm sharing my version with you.
Stamps:  Joyous Celebrations
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green
Paper:  Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Big Shot with Holiday Frame TIEF, Extra Large Oval Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Glue Dots, and Dimensionals
On this version, I used the embossed cardstock with the back facing front.  It seemed to show off the embossing on the White cardstock with more detail using it this way.

As you can see, it's a very clean and simple card, but sometimes those are the most elegant.  I'm sure I'll be making more of these to mail out myself.  And a couple of other ladies I know are using this very same idea too!

Thanks for checking things out today.  Come back tomorrow.  I'll have another look at this stamp set for you.  Sharon

No comments: