Monday, October 22, 2012

Embossing Again

In case you haven't noticed, I've gotten totally hooked on the Holiday Frame TIEF in the Holiday Catalog.  It works out so nicely using different sets and ideas.  And here's another idea using the embossing folder for you.  It's another simple card with not too much going on which I really prefer for my Christmas cards.  But I still think it's beautiful.  What do you think about it?
Stamps:  Ornament Keepsakes and Tiny Tags
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive
Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations
Accessories:  Big Shot with Holiday Frame TIEF and Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Jewelry Tag Punch, Sanding System and Dust Buddy, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, and Dimensionals
This is the first card I made using the new Core'dinations cardstock and I have to tell you that I just love this paper!  The embossing stands out so perfectly when lightly sanded.  It gives your project a completely different look than regular cardstock.  And the Sanding System and Dust Buddy are must have items to get the best results.  The Dust Buddy cleans all the little traces of 'dust' away as quick as a wink.

This ornament set and coordinating Framelit set are some of my favorites from the Holiday Catalog!  I've done the ornaments in different colors and all the different sizes on several projects.  Whatever did I do before we had these Framelits???  I don't even want to think about having to cut out all the ornaments I've made in the last month!  I think my fingers would have fallen off by now or I'd have lots of calluses!!

That's it for this post.  Hope you like it.  Of course, what's not to like here??  Have a great week.  I'm enjoying my time in North Carolina with family.  It sure it great to be relaxing and getting all caught up with all the news.  Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love, your card!

I must check on the framlits and the ornaments in the holiday catalog.

Thanks for sharing your idea with me.

Joan
MN