Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mouthwatering Ice Cream Cone

Oh yummy! Just thinking about ice cream cones makes me think of summer. I can hardly wait for those warm days of being outside with a creamy, cold ice cream cone. Doesn't that sound wonderful? But since the weather has dipped down to colder temps again, it's gonna be awhile before we're sitting outside with our cones. Until then, we just have to make do with the images in our head and the ones on our cards!!

Stamps: Mouthwatering, and On Your Birthday
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, and Pool Party, with Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper, also Red Glimmer Paper
Ink: Lucky Limeade pad, and Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, and Real Red markers
Accessories: Big Shot with Perfect Details Texturz Plates, Owl Builder Punch (cherry), small oval punch(ret), Sweet Shop Jelly Bean Brads, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, and Dimensionals


There are so many aspects to this card that I really love. Everything from the embossed texture on the espresso layer that mimics the waffle-weave of the cone, to the colorful little hearts sprinkled on the brad that perfectly match all the wonderful, luscious ice cream desserts shown on the DSP. And don't forget about that sparkling cherry topping off that yummy cone.

Umm, 'scuse me a minute.... lick, mmmm.... Gee whiz, looking at all that ice cream was really starting to be a problem. But now that I've got my bowl of chocolate with chocolate covered cherry chunks ice cream I'm all set now. Mmm-mmmmm, that's just soooo gooooood!! Looks like I'm gonna be busy for awhile, so I'll be signing off now. Catch you later. Sharon

No comments: