Friday, September 23, 2011

French Flair

Well, maybe not French exactly, but I thought this card had a little more of an elegant appeal. Of course I kind of mixed it up a bit by using Crumb Cake with Not Quite Navy and a touch of red to give it a little bit of a homemade-country twist. So does that mean it's a country french style?! Who knows! Guess I'm a little muddled here! Anyway, let me show you what I mean...

Stamps: French Filigree, Tiny Tags, and Artistic Etchings

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, and Very Vanilla

Ink: Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, and Crumb Cake

Accessories: Big Shot with Designer Frames Embossing Folders, Beveled Windowpanes, Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon



Isn't it cool how the beveled windowpane brings the little heart to the center of attention? All the layers play up the swirls on the heart, but the clear acrylic really enhances the overall look of the card. I think I'll be needing to find more uses for these little pieces.


Thanks for stopping in again today. Hopefully I'm back in the swing of things again - at least for a little while! Sharon

No comments: