Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fancy Fold Card

Don't know what happened yesterday. I was in such an awful funk because nothing seemed to be going right. And I didn't get the card posted that I had planned. So it's a day late, but still fabulous anyway. I can say that 'cuz it's from a class I took from Jan Tink - you know, the creative Queen Janine! Here's one of the cards we made at her class this past week. I know you'll love it! There's a lot of pics because it's really different and I wanted to make sure you could see it all. Here you go...

Stamps: Best of Everything and Petite Pairs

Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, and Whisper White with Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack 2011-2013

Ink: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Wisteria Wonder

Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Pinking Hearts Border and Corner Punches, White Gel Pen, Calypso Coral 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Sponge quarters, and Dimensionals



Hope I remembered everything that was used on this card. Isn't it just gorgeous? I'm going to have to open it up and take measurements so I can make another one of these. I love how many different layers all fold up together. When it's being unfolded, it's like a surprise as each item is being shown. Definitely a present in itself!


It's so pretty, isn't it? I can't believe I actually made this card!!!










I sure hope you enjoyed todays card. I just can't stop looking at it and opening it up. Not sure who is special enough to get this card. I just might have to hang on to it for quite awhile. Yeah, I know, that's just plain selfish of me. Guess I better work on that, right? Anyway, enjoy your holiday weekend. Hope I can get back to post tomorrow like a good girl. I'll work on that too (grin)!

Sharon

No comments: