Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Christmas Bonanza!

I've been busy getting supplies ready for card-making at church last night. We were making cards for our soldiers again and were focused on Christmas. One of my friends is a quilter and keeps making these little quilted pieces for cards. I just had to share with you some of the different cards we made last night. Because of the colors and designs of the fabric pieces, I ended up using a mish-mash of current and retired stamps, cardstock, ribbon, etc. So, after giving it lots of thought, I'm not going to be listing all the supplies for each card. All I can say is everything on every card shown is from Stampin' Up! except the little quilted pieces. Just enjoy and get inspired. You never know what little bits and pieces you might want to put on your cards.











































That's all for tonight. It was fun coming up with cards to fit the little pieces. I can't wait to see what Diane will be coming up with next to make our cards for the soldiers so unique! Thank you for all your many hours of quilting these little gems, Diane. I really appreciate all you do! And thank you for stopping by to check out what I've been doing lately. Keep stamping and have fun!

Sharon





No comments: