Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Flower Fest

With all the flowers blooming outside, I thought I'd bring a little of that bright, summery feel inside to my stamping cave. And this card certainly fit the bill of bright and summery.


Stamps: Flower Fest and Happy Greetings

Cardstock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, and Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper

Ink:Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, and Tempting Turquoise

Accesssories: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers, Paper Snips, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, and Dimensionals






I love how easy it is to make these flowers - no cutting out! Just a quick punch and they're good to go. And instead of doing a lot of coloring on them, I just did a little sponging with my trusty sponge daubers and they're finished. How incredibly easy is that? I think this might be one of the quickest cards I've ever made in my life! I wasn't sure if I really needed another floral stamp set, but I'm sure glad I opted to get this one. If you've been sitting on the fence about getting it, it's time to get off the fence and try it out! Believe me, you're gonna love it.


Well, that's all for today. Got to get going on stuff that needs doing around the house. Have a great weekend!

Sharon

No comments: