Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wedding Circles

Just in case you're wondering, and even if you don't care at all, I feel a great need to keep everyone up to date on the baby status. And no, as I sit here writing this, le grand-bebe' has not made an appearance yet. We thought that last night was going to be the arrival, but contractions stopped and baby-momma was sent back home from the hospital. Soooo... the wait continues. Ok, with that out of the way, let's get down to business!







This was my week devoted to regular stamping classes. Since I gave you a sneak peak of one of the projects already, it's time to share another one. For this card, the ladies had a choice of using either a wedding or graduation sentiment depending on what they would need. I made the class sample using a wedding sentiment. Way back at last year's convention, I received a swap similar to this idea. (Yes, I just had to make some changes!!) I thought it was very elegant and would like to give the creator credit for it, but it was unsigned. Sorry!




Stamps: Circle Circus and God Bless II (retired)
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Big Shot with Finial Press Embossing Folder, 1" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, White Organza Ribbon

Now don't you agree with me that it's a very classy card? And of course, you can just change up the main color of the card and ink and it will look so very different. It was seeing this card that convinced me I needed this stamp set!

Hope you enjoy this idea and put it to good use yourself. Thanks for taking time out to stop by today. And yes, we're still waiting for the arrival of the baby!!! When he's finally hear, I'll be sure to let you know! LOL As if you could stop me from shouting it from the rooftops!!

Ok, have a great day!
Sharon

1 comment:

Rhonda Langley said...

Lovely card! Love the white on white circles!

Can't wait to hear your grandbaby is here! How exciting!