Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bouquet Bunch Again

Hope you're not getting tired of me using this set yet. I just love these little images and the different ways they can be brought together. I had started on this card when I got a call from church about someone passing away. So I changed plans for this card and turned it into a sympathy card. Why is it I never have one when I need it???
I had started out a bit brighter using fall colors, then decided to tone it down a bit and switched the background card to Kraft which is so much more understated. I got my left-over Tangerine Tango out to use on this card. Don't you love the look of autumn that's so easy to achieve with watercoloring the leaves with all those warm, earth-toned colors?
Stamps: Bouquet Bunch and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Kraft, Old Olive, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Old Olive and Watercolor Pencils
Accessories: AquaPainter, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Chocolate Satin Ribbon, Flower Brads, Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Sponge quarter, and Dimensionals
Maybe I should make a few more of these cards while I have everything scattered over my work table. Or does that jinx things and there'll be more funerals????? Anyway, I love playing around with the colors on the planter and leaves. I must be reverting back to kindergarten and all that coloring in the lines again. hmmm, maybe I can squeeze in a little afternoon nap while I'm at it? lol
Thanks for having a look-see today. Leave me a comment so I'll know you've stopped by. Make sure you find some time to stamp today.
Sharon

No comments: