Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More snowflakes outside

So that means more snowflakes inside. Doesn't it?! It was snowing like crazy last evening and into the night. I'm so glad we didn't get as much snow as predicted. It's so pretty to look at, but I'm not comfortable driving in it. Last night coming home from a meeting at church, it seemed like a winter fairy-land outside. All the Christmas lights twinkling through the snow coming down. Ah, this is what Christmas childhood memories are made of. I felt like a little girl again and wanted to catch snowflakes on my tongue and make snow-angels.

So today I thought I'd get out some of the 'little pieces' that I'd started and never finished. My friend Madeline was here yesterday, and we were borrowing each other's Cuddlebug folders. She has this one that looks like a quilt pattern and thought it would be a good backdrop for this large Sizzix snowflake die. The white background needed a little sponging of Almost Amethyst to accent the patterns. Then the snowflake needed a sprinkling of glitter to make it shine. I hope you like this as much as I do!

All stamps and materials by SU! except where noted.

Stamps: Cute and Curly stamp and punch set Paper: Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White Ink: Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst Accessories: Big Shot, Sizzix Snowflake #2 Die, White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals. Stickles Diamond glitter. Cuddlebug folder.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Hope you're enjoying this season of anticipation and goodwill. See ya later...

Sharon

No comments: